A0 large format planetary scanner with semi-robotic system for accurate digitizing
Especially when working with large, heavy books with thick spines, adjusting the height with the book stand is essential for accurate digitizing. Thanks to the dual laser system, the book2net Hornet can be set to an optimal focusing level within seconds.
Industrial precision guideways, linear drive and PLC control ensure smooth and uniform guidance and adjustment of all moving parts. Together with a safe LED auxiliary lighting system, the book stand can be precisely adjusted for each book in a matter of seconds.
- X71 Dual Camera System
- Selectable options: 300 dpi / 400 dpi
- 0.3 sec. scan time (color A0 @ 300 dpi)
- 3.5 sec. processing time (scan + imaging + storage)
- Height adjustment up to 25 cm (40 cm optional)
- Book spine width up to 25 cm
- Double lift column profile for precise height adjustment
- Lifting capacity up to 180 kg per column
- USB 3.0 interface